Tuesday 1 November 2016

Cinema of annyeonghaseyo :)

This time we are at it again! Talking about the cinema of KOREA! Well i'm definitely very excited to talk about one of my favourite country KOREA!

SO
LETS
GET
RIGHT
INTO
IT

Image result for korea cinema

Korean cinema or "Cinema of Korea" is a term that encompasses the motion picture industries of both North and South Korea.
Only South Korean films have achieved wide international acclaim while North Korean films tend to portray their communist or revolutionary themes.

South Koreans films enjoyed the "Golden age" during the late 1950s, 1960s however by 1970s it had become generally low quality.
Nevertheless, by 2005 South Korea had become one of the few nations to watch more domestic than imported films in theaters.

From 1997 to present is considered golden age for Korean films, and now Korea is being considered an Asian film powerhouse, producing movies from various genres and not jut Korean market but also widely for the rest of the Asia.

My Sassy Girl Movie Poster.jpg


I must say one of the films that I really love and I think is the best to represent Korea when you talk about Korea cinema is 2001 film"My sassy girl".
The movie stars Jun Ji hyun and Cha Tae Hyun , the plot revolves around a guy who is shamed into helping a girl  (unnamed) who he just met and falls for her. He develops reposibility for her that allows him to handle her abusive behaviour.

Another movie I  want to talk about is Train to Busan

Image result for train to busan
This epic zombie film that was released this year! I must say this is my favourite movie this year! The story about humanity vs zombie well everyone may be thinking war world z but nope it's all about TRAIN TO BUSAN!
The plot, the cast and the shot in the movie was amazing! The story was well connected to the audience it actually touched my heart deeply! An awesome movie well played A++!

No comments:

Post a Comment